Monday, May 24, 2010

FuN mOnDaY


Here is my Fun Monday post about Food.

Love food.


In the wonderful South we like to eat some of our veggies fried. Here are a couple of my favorites.


Okra





Tomatoes

Now don't get me wrong. I like my Veggies raw as well. Nothing beats Roma Tomatoes.


I Love fresh corn.




Disgusting Food:

CAN Corn...gross.



Boiled Okra...NASTY!!!






I really find English Peas disgusting as well. I will let you have my share. No problem.



I absolutely LOVE Tacos. Here is my public announcement.


And for Dessert.....Snickerdoodles. When I find my recipe I will post it.

8 comments:

Sayre said...

I whole-heartedly agree with you on the boiled okra!!! Unless it's in gumbo, you'd better fry it before you put it on my plate!!!!

I love Snickerdoodles too.

My post will go up later today - this weekend was kind of crazy at my place!

janet said...

I have never had boiled okra, but it sounds positively repulsive!!!

Love me some snickerdoodles! Though I have never successfully made them.

Anonymous said...

Tacos are one of my all time favorites :) Great list my friend. Okra is the bomb!!! I love it any way :)

Jan n Jer said...

Throw the english peas my way...I love them! Not sure if I like Okra or not. Thanks for hosting Deb

Faye said...

It's all in the preparation, isn't it? Fried okra a delight. Cooked okra a crime. I'm totally okay with frozen vegetables but canned are bad for the most part. Like your taco slogan. In fact, last night I was thinking tacos for the Memorial weekend.

grace said...

I love corn too and fresh tomatoes. thanks for hosting

Living Life said...

I think just about anything tastes good fried. I just tried fried pickles for the first time this past weekend. They were delicious! Thanks for hosting FM!

Ari_1965 said...

I love snickerdoodles.

Featured Post

The Student and Mister Henri 2015 kostenlose filme -1080p-AVCHD

The Student and Mister Henri 2015 Stream Hd " The Student and Mister Henri-DAT-2015-HDRip-1080p-auf italienisch-online anschauen-HDRip-...

Popular Posts