Sunday, May 16, 2010

FuN mOnDaY


This weeks Fun Monday is hosted by Thom. His assignment is Shoes.

These are my walking shoes. New Balance because they fit just right on my odd ball feet.


Thing 1 is holding up some sparkly dress shoes. My mom in law gave them to me. I kept them because you never know when they might make an outfit complete. No so far I have not found such an outfit. LOL
My red slip on shoes. I LOVE these shoes. Easy to put on and take off and they are RED.
MY FAVORITE!!! My red boots!!! They are comfortable and they are red. I love the pointed toe and the leather is so soft. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my boots.

The only time anyone will ever see me in a "thong". Black flip flops, shower shoes, etc. what ever you may call them. I wear these around the house in summer. I HATE to be barefooted.




I will have next weeks Fun Monday assignment posted tomorrow. :)

10 comments:

Jan said...

Very comfy looking, except the sparkly ones. (I have a mole in the same place, on my right lower leg. Maybe we're twins, born 35 years apart.

Anonymous said...

LOL...the thong. Too funny. The boots are real cool. Love the walking shoes. All of them are very nice. Boy women sure do have a bigger selection than men LOL...well I suppose. I'm not into shoes so I never pay attention LOL. Thanks for playing :)

Jan said...

I forgot to tell you, I'll be out of town, next week when you host, no computer, so won't be able to play along.

Living Life said...

Hee hee! I LOVE the thongs! But, I absolutely LOVE LOVE the red boots! I must have them! Feel free to send them my way when you are sick of them!

Becca said...

Ooh, your boots look fun. I have never owned cowboy boots!

Robocop said...

Let me add that those red boots are a joy to shine. **LOL**

Sayre said...

I LOVE the red boots! Once upon a time, I wore black boots and a pair of brown ones and they were so comfortable. But my feet were much younger then...

Swampy said...

I SO love the red boots...and the red toenails !

Gattina said...

Don't tell me that you have only ONE pair of shoes for these different occasions, lol !

Unknown said...

lol,สมัคร D2BET

Featured Post

The Student and Mister Henri 2015 kostenlose filme -1080p-AVCHD

The Student and Mister Henri 2015 Stream Hd " The Student and Mister Henri-DAT-2015-HDRip-1080p-auf italienisch-online anschauen-HDRip-...

Popular Posts