Tuesday, May 11, 2010

FuN mOnDaY


This week's Fun Monday is hosted by Musings and Waffle. Her assignment is: Toys, games and pass-times. If like me you have pets, and/or children which are their favorite toys? Photos please... Or what are your favorite pass-times?

I do have pets. The furry kind and children. The dogs love their raw hide chew sticks. GAG, but hey I am not a dog. The cats have balls with bells in them. Gag, but hey I am not a cat.
The kids have their iTouch and iPods. Not such much gag, but I still don't get the whole fascination with these gadgets.

My pastime is of course cross stitching. It is a passion of mine. I won't bore you with pics, but you can scroll down to see the project I am still working on. I collect some dolls. My doll blog is here, but I still working on getting all the pics up on it. I also like to blog. In order to blog you must have a computer. Here is a pic of my laptop. My sister knows that I love Tinkerbell. She found me this sticker to remind me of her. TY Sis!.




Since I like to blog, here of course is a pic of me making a post on my blog. :)



Thanks for viewing my blog. Now head over to Musings and visit the rest of the Fun Monday crowd.

4 comments:

joanygee said...

Thanks for joining in with FM.
Can I take you up on your offer (pretty please)
Would you host FM Monday 24th May please? and can you tell Sayre of Sayresmiles TIA

Gattina said...

You just gave me an idea, I should consider my computer as a toy, because I love to play on it, lol !

Unknown said...

Very nice...its amazing visit naukri batao
mponline

Kavya said...

Nice Article. Good to see this. CAPF Recruitment

Featured Post

The Student and Mister Henri 2015 kostenlose filme -1080p-AVCHD

The Student and Mister Henri 2015 Stream Hd " The Student and Mister Henri-DAT-2015-HDRip-1080p-auf italienisch-online anschauen-HDRip-...

Popular Posts