Thursday, January 28, 2010

Completions

Some things I did complete this past year.








A small altoid tin cover. It holds my paper clips.


This is a tin topper I made for a tin that holds my pens and pencils with my stitching stash.



My Gingher scissor tin cover. It has my favorite Gingher scissors that are stars and stripes.




This was a gift for my sister. She loves pigs. This was a San Man design. I think it is just tooooooo cute.



This I made as a Christmas gift for my brother and his wife. I stayed up late the night before finishing this one up. It turned out pretty I think. I hope they really did like it. So many hours put into this sucker. lol

No comments:

Featured Post

The Student and Mister Henri 2015 kostenlose filme -1080p-AVCHD

The Student and Mister Henri 2015 Stream Hd " The Student and Mister Henri-DAT-2015-HDRip-1080p-auf italienisch-online anschauen-HDRip-...

Popular Posts